From invoicing, to business management, to personal productivity, having a list of the time entries you (and your team) has tracked can be really useful.
If you have to regularly export a file with a list of the activities you have tracked with Timeneye, we recommend scheduling an entries overview** to be delivered to your email address.
- Open the entries list;
- Click on the show filters button;
- Start selecting the time entries according to the filter you need;
- Once you’ve done it, click on the automation button at the bottom next to the Export button.
- Here you can decide the frequency of the entry overview, that will be delivered to your email address:
- Save and wait for the email to show up in your inbox: