In this article you will learn how to:
link your Outlook Calendar account to Timeneye
track time from Outlook Calendar
Just like with Google Calendar, this integration automatically imports your Outlook Calendar activities as suggested entries in Timeneye, so that you can track your time for your daily meetings and events.
Link your Outlook Calendar account to Timeneye
Once you are in the Dashboard, click on the blue button Link Calendar and select the Outlook Calendar option.
How does it work?
The events you have created previously in your Outlook Calendar will be automatically added to your Dashboard as daily Suggested Entries – Timeneye syncs events from Google Calendar every 10 minutes.
Timeneye automatically assigns the suggested Outlook Calendar entry to the equivalent project in Timeneye: make sure to add the project name to the event’s title on Outlook Calendar (for example “Timeney-Design”).
In the Suggestion, you can select a Phase for the entry, edit the total time spent on it or just ignore the suggestion.
Another way to link Outlook Calendar to Timeneye:
1) Access the Integrations section of your account and select the Outlook Calendar integration.
2) Click on Link Outlook Calendar to your User.
3) Select or add an Outlook account.
4) You will be asked to give Timeneye permission to access your Outlook Calendar data. Just click on Accept to link Outlook Calendar to Timeneye.
5) At the end of the procedure, an on-screen message will notify you that Outlook Calendar has been successfully synchronized.
Adding a “Meetings” phase to your projects will make monitoring weekly and monthly time spent on meetings extremely easy.
Every time you make a change, Timeneye will sync this update automatically. That means your reports will always show the freshest data.