In this article you will learn how to:
- link your Outlook Calendar account to Timeneye
- track time from Outlook Calendar
Just like with Google Calendar, this integration automatically imports your Outlook Calendar activities as suggested entries in Timeneye, so that you can track your time for your daily meetings and events.
Link your Outlook Calendar account to Timeneye
1) Access the Integrations section of your account and select the Outlook Calendar integration.
2) Click on “Link Outlook Calendar to your User“.
3) Select or add a Outlook account.
4) You will be asked to give Timeneye permissions to access your Outlook Calendar data. Just click on Accept to link Outlook Calendar to Timeneye.
5) At the end of the procedure, an on-screen message will notify you that Google Calendar has been successfully synchronized.
How does it work?
Just add an event on Outlook Calendar.
The event will be automatically added to your daily Suggested Entries – Timeneye syncs events from Outlook Calendar every 10 minutes.
Timeneye automatically assigns the suggested Outlook Calendar entry to the equivalent project in Timeneye: make sure to add the project name to the event’s title on Outlook Calendar (for example: “Skype call with DNA Consulting”).
In the Suggestion, you can select a Phase for the entry, edit the total time spent on it or just ignore the suggestion.
N.B. Adding a “Meetings” phase to your projects will make monitoring weekly and monthly time spent on meetings extremely easy.