Please note: this feature is currently only available on our Beta.
On Timeneye Beta, it is now possible to import Projects and phases inside Timeneye from a CSV file.
Before you start
Before importing your projects and phases, there are a few requirements so that the CSV can be processed:
- the columns are separated by a comma
- the first row must be titles only
- one column must be the Projects column
You can have additional columns for phases and clients, but do not worry about the order for them.
How to import projects and phases
The Import function is located in the main menu on the left.
1) In the Import data view, click on CSV-Projects;
2) Drag and drop your CSV file or select it from your Computer;
3) Once the file is uploaded, you will be redirected to the Mapping view. Here you will have to match each column from the CSV file with the corresponding element on Timeneye:
4) Click on Confirm. You will receive a confirmation email and, when the file is ready, you should see a blue “File processed” label;
5) Tha final steps: you will see an overview of the projects and phases to upload. Simply click Confirm import;
6) While the system is importing your data, you will see the blue “Importing data” label appear. When the Import is finished, you will receive a confirmation email and the Import data view will be reset.
(Please note: the confirmation email you’ll receive currently have a “Continue with the import setup” button, but please ignore it as the button links to track.timeneye.com where the feature is not available yet.)
Have a question? Need assistance? Make sure to drop us a line at [email protected]