In this article you will learn how to:
- link your Google Calendar account to Timeneye
- track time from Google Calendar
This integration automatically imports your Google Calendar activities as suggested entries in Timeneye, allowing you to track your time for your daily meetings and events.
Link your Google Calendar account to Timeneye
1) Click on Integrations and select the Google Calendar integration.
2) Click on “Link Google Calendar to your User“.
3) Select or add a Google account.
4) You will be asked to give Timeneye permissions to access your Google Calendar data. Just click on Accept to link Google Calendar to Timeneye.
5) At the end of the procedure, an on-screen message will notify you that Google Calendar has been successfully synchronized.
How does it work?
Just add an event on Google Calendar:
The event will be automatically added to your daily Suggested Entries – Timeneye syncs events from Google Calendar every 10 minutes.
Timeneye automatically assigns the suggested Google Calendar entry to the equivalent project in Timeneye: make sure to add the project name to the event’s title on Google Calendar (for example: “Skype call with DNA Consulting”).
In the Suggested Entry, you can select a Phase for the entry, edit the total time spent on it or ignore the suggestion.
N.B. Adding a “Meetings” phase to your projects will make monitoring weekly and monthly time spent on meetings extremely easy.