You can Archive a project from the “Project Edit” view.
- Go to Projects -> Select the Project you want to archive and click on Edit Project.
- Click the Archive button.
Please note that Archive projects are available for reports and you can easily make them active by following the previous procedure but selecting Active instead.
How Archiving Affects Data
- Archiving does not delete the project, which means that project’s data will be always available.
- You cannot track time to an archived project.
- You can run Reports for archived projects.
- Archived projects can be restored anytime.
How to Restore a Project
- Go to Projects. You’ll find a quick link to your active projects in Show>All archived projects
- Click on it to open the Archived Project list;
- Select Un-archive.